Jijbent.nl
Forum van jijbent.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen 
 ProfielProfiel   VoorkeurenVoorkeuren   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Plaats Reactie Ga naar Pagina Vorige  1, 2
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
MarkSteere
BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jun 09, 2010 17:46    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Annemarie schreef:
If you go to the tournament, can I make a reservation to play a game with you? Very Happy

Absolutely Very Happy It would be my honor. I probably will attend next year. Just seems like a fun thing to do. Hop on a plane...

Atoll is still one of my best designs but I can't play it at all. People become convinced that I'm letting them win. I'll practice playing online before our game so you won't be disappointed.

Would it be bad form to mention a recent design here? Bram, I don't think I told you about this one since I didn't want to be a nuisance, but now here I am being even more of a nuisance.

Cage
Cage app with strong AI

I've always complained about Checkers variants because, even though the combative jump is a magnificent mechanism, it's not so magnificent that 500 nearly identical games need to be based on it. But now there are 501. Cage is probably the only true game of annihilation among them. To me Cage seems fascinating to play, but that's just me.
Naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats Reactie Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Ga naar Pagina Vorige  1, 2
Pagina 2 van 2

Ga naar: